他活在臺灣 ﹣加油!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm a bad man, I know…

…but I couldn't resist. Whilst holding Elina tonight during visiting hours (well, during the visiting half-hour!), I noticed she was getting hungry––the darting tongue, the roving head, the semi-yawn––and leaned my nose in. Bing! She took to it so well I thought milk might start coming out of my nose. Betty scolded me––it's true, I didn't sterilize my nose––but I broke the suction and gave Elina another shot. Bing!

The nurse told Betty Elina's eyeballs have a little residual yellowness in them, but she was wide awake when we got there tonight and seemed very chipper. I noticed she even had little tears in her eyes after sneezing, so I think she's much better hydrated now. I know Betty's getting very confident about her capacity to breastfeed Elina and she's got over some glandular occlusion Thursday night. We're hoping Elina's blood test will show nothing serious, and that she can go to Sanxia tomorrow at lunch or after.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home